What is Care Management?
The care management program optimizes the patient experience in order to improve health and reduce the need for avoidable or repeat visits. Our team of registered nurses, licensed social workers and care navigators work with providers to ensure patients have the tools to effectively manage their health. These services are included in your Rush Health dues and are available across the network.
- Care coordination between primary care providers and specialists
- Patient education and coaching to better maintain health
- Tools to manage prescriptions.
- Short- or long-term monitoring of chronic conditions
- Resources that reduce and avoid barriers that prevent patients from reaching health care goals
The Care Management Process
Interested In Our Program? Connect with us today!
Care management teams are aligned with primary care practices and specialists throughout Rush Health. Supported hospitals and practices include:
- Rush Health-Affiliated Independent Medical Practices
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Riverside Medical Center