We focus on strategic, sustainable growth at quality levels that meet or exceed national standards while you continue to provide exceptional health care to your patients.
Our clinically integrated network includes more than 2,300 providers in over 140 practices. Our four hospitals — Rush University Medical Center, Rush Copley Medical Center, Rush Oak Park Hospital and Riverside Medical Center — are recognized leaders in health care quality and patient safety.
We welcome you to join our network and take advantage of the many benefits we offer:
The Rush Health team boasts decades of experience managing contracts and partnerships, freeing participants to spend their time delivering high-quality care. Our expertise encompasses both commercial and government payors.
Our team offers:
- Negotiations between providers and payors
- Payor credentialing, including enrollment, annual maintenance and updates
- Analyses of Medicare payment policy changes and performance-based incentive programs
- Secure provider-payor data exchange
We offer a unique catalogue of strategic resources, giving participating providers the opportunity to make an impact now and to plan wisely for the future. The health care system is complicated — Rush Health is here to help you navigate this changing and challenging environment.
Our offerings include:
- Data aggregation and analytics to build a comprehensive picture of your patients’ health
- A care management model designed to improve clinical outcomes
- Tools and programs to close gaps in care and engage patients
- A performance incentive program that rewards members for excellence
Our secure web portal offers easy access to data sources, webinars and regular communication updates.